Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Animoto Video Practice

Learning Animoto Video 



My daughter makes these collars, aren't they great?  I keep telling her she needs to sell them!  Cue 11 year old daughter rolling eyes at me now - lol!😂


My sister's company sells vintage and decorative books to architects and interior designers.  I've been helping her here and there as a soundboard with some marketing thoughts and advice.

Between daughter and sister how creative, smart and talented are the ladies in my family?  Just wait for a video next on my mom's coupon book for St. Augustine, FL ... It's a family thing!

What I can tell of Animoto so far is that it's an amazing tool that will be highly useful for professional or personal purposes.  I'm thrilled to have been introduced to it and look forward to creating more marketing videos.

The purpose of this blog was to -- continue blogging practice -- as well as to see if the Animoto video links were successfully incorporated into the blog.  We'll see!








No comments:

Post a Comment